Wednesday, March 23, 2011

bZ bZ day

okayy..not actually busy..but a TIRING one.

1.okay,so my class were transferred because the performers kids want to use our classroom to practice.
   fine.can't argue with that

2.i have the most painful,unpleasant cough..yeah,you would think that with all this technology,i could get a shot and just feel better.
   can't argue with that  either.i drank 3 bottles of water and can't stop myself from thinking =pee=pee=

3.speaking about shots,we got injected by some nurses for some teeth thing.you know,when your teeth so closed together and  you can't open it.quite frankly,it only hurt a bit.the rest was all numb..
 
4.oh yeah,did i tell you.i've started dieting?yeah ,so basically what i can eat is
   breakfast=cornflakes 2-3 tablespoons,quacker oat 2-3 tablespoon or a toast with a little butter..the comma(,) means or..not and
   lunch=no lunch,just drink water
   dinner=the easiest is two boiled white eggs ONLY
   fine,i'll do it,..i mean,i do want to look good.

5.my choral speaking.i'm the conductor and we were short 4 boys,so we took them from other classes.
the thing is,they don't even speak,hello!!wake up!you are there for a reason!!and i had cough so screaming from the top of my lungs is not exactly like abc..oh and this one guy..i think he's mad at me(maybe because i yelled at him?).you know what?i don't regret the screaming no matter how mad you are to me.i mean,he wasn't even speaking and we needed the boys to scream too,no??so there i go,less 1 boy to impress

6.oh yeah,i met meng huat !!not exactly meet like meet-meet but he kinda smiled at me because when i looked at yasmin,she didn't even realise he was there,so it must be me right???and then i kinda smiled at him.and when najwa told me he waved at me,i called him and wave..hehe
  crazy girl

7.did i tell you my phone went missing?yeah,long-story-short.
   i went out the room,i was still charging the pgone
   i went in the room,the charger's switched off and the phone gone.

8.but then,like 8 days after that,i lost RM50 .in my room!on my bed!and i didn't even go out that day!there were only 3 people in the house when it happened.me,grandma and my lil bro..
  i know what you're thinking,it must be the little brother,right??but the answer isssss...



                                                                      I DON'T KNOW!!!

because i think he stole it because i got a pretty damn convincing story from my grandma saying he saw my brother took it.but..i don't wanna suspesct him.

9.so now i got a new phone..totally not cool for a 15 year old girl.but ILOVEIT!because it has games like bounce and snake in it..my old phone doesn't okay?

                                                          okay,till next time,toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment