Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am number 4..

Wow,sounds cool,huh?i watched it at 4th of march 2011.12:15 am..me,my dad and my lil brother played rock paper scissors



 to determine which movie we’re going to watch.my brother took I am number 4



.me the adjustment bureau



 and my dad called for 127 hours..



We played and my brother won..so there we go.with 1 hour left to spend at the arcade…



I played this shitty game about a tank trying to destroy other tank..and quite frankly,I lost..such a dumb game..well,I did’nt have any choice,I’m left with a token and it was the only game available..so back to the story..

I suggest.GO PICK UP YOUR ASS AND WATCH IT!
Yeah,the beginning is like ,,testing me to see how long I can take it before I leave the cinema because it was dead boring..(don't worry,just bring your own pillow

or just wear what charlize theron wore//


see..problem solved





but the end part..the action part,is totally worth waiting..it’s not like the movie: knowing



..u know,Nicolas cage movie..this movie kicks ass..yeah,,and the handsome cast doesn’t hurt either.alex pettyfer,







teresa palmer,







Diana agron






 .oh yeah,and there was these three dudes which I totally don’t know who but they were freaking awesome…they played,henri.



.henri died.sam



,the nerd who is actually plays a big part in the movie.and matt..or was it mark



..can’t remember..the bad ass who in the end,becomes the helpful one who let them escaped although his dad was the sheriff..

My favourite part was when teresa palmer aka no 6. rode this huge bird demon thingy down the stadium and when she shielded no 4.(alex pettyfer) from fire..my favourite quote is when she said “red bull’s for pussy”..well,xcuse me missy,pussy is the thing that pushed out a human being,,so it’s not exactly a small part of life…okay,now im not even making sense..im blabbering aren’t i..

So,guys..be a good listener and watch it.take my word,u’ll be impressed by how hot teresa’s butt is..i mean,how good the action scene is..oh,whatever..

Toodles!









No comments:

Post a Comment