Saturday, March 19, 2011

my phone

soo...you know what?i lost my phone..not exactly lost..i don't know how to put it..but first let me tell you how hard is it living without a phone at 15,

1)i can't tell my class monitor all the cool and awesome ideas i have for our class because i don't freaking remember her number
2)not reading my inbox in the middle of night or when i can't sleep
3)my phone
 = alarm clock
 =my ipod
 =my reminder
 =my 'so called' list to write in my freaking blog which no one actually read..

so.fine.if it wants to be lost,i can't stop it,right?
anyway,check out my friend's blog.although if you're not malaysian,i don't advise you to do so because it's mainly in malay..here it is

check it out peeps!

1 comment:

  1. ilyanaaa!!! sebab awkkk, i got 3 viewers from united statesssssss. thanks darrlllll :DDDDDDDDDDD heheeeee

    ReplyDelete