Monday, April 25, 2011

an interesting event that will never happen to me

okay.there's this guy..let's call him,lirry okay?
and his girlfriend,let's call her jaz
(btw,lirry and jaz are my real tumblr friends,just to state that this statement doesn't refer to anyone unless you think it's you)


scene 1
okay.i hung out with lirry some weeks earlier and jaz came.so he introduced me to jaz.so i said hi and then blablabla.didn't say that much.and then me and the gang went to buy a drink?i don't remember..

so then lirry came to me saying stuff like 'i don't know how to connect with her,it's weird when it's the both of us,'

shit like that,so i said things like 'dude,go for it,now she's yours,don't let her go.just walk home with her!'

and he did.

so i asked my friends'why the hell did he ask me all that stuff?'

so they said 'obvious;y he trusts you,dude'

okay.fine

scene 2
okay,i was walking on my school corridor.i call it "runway". and i saw jaz.so i kinda smiled at her,you know,because obviously she knew me..and she didn't even look at me.she like looked down and just walked away.

okay,fine

scene 3
i went to our school's toilet to..you know,business deal..

and i saw some kids from jaz's form kinda staring and whispering at me..

so i said 'hmm.i think jaz doesn't like me to be friends with lirry ' and i told my gang about the "runway" incident

okay,fine

scene 4
okay.this happened today

i was walking with two of my gang and lirry was standing behind some pillar?

i smiled at him..but he didn't even look at me .i guess because he was so busy cursing some kid with his friend


scene 5


once again,i passed lirry on my way to recess.he looked at me.and i smiled but

that goddamn motherfucker didn't even look at me.he just looked away and start walking.

fuck!

now i'm really convinced his girlfriend doesn't want me to be friends with him



last but definitely not least


scene 6


so after i finished tuition i went to eat some durian and rambutan and the shoplady gave us so many FREE mangoes!it's like,okay,the apples in our fridge is not half finished and  now we have to eat this?

fine,whatever.

okay,so when i reached home,i was laying on the floor and i checked my phone,there's a message from my friend..let's call her amir..

so she said 'no,lirry is not angry or WHATSOEVER with you.he even asked about you and he asked your number when i chatted with him earlier.u don't mind me giving him your number right?'

so....i asked amir 'r u sure,did you told him about my theory about jaz?'

and she said'no.' and then i can't remember what amir said

so ..


the end


okay,i don't even know what to think of at this moment..i just want to have one great day,okay..

ughh.fine,whatever.it's not like anyone is reading this anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment