Thursday, February 3, 2011

good day,mate!

so,yeah,i haven't got a new post like 1 month maybe???so i wanna tell u bout my trip to melaka (btw,i just got back n im already telling u guys bout my trip.aren't i sweet

twas the night before christmas...haha,sorry i just have to put that in.
1st february 2011..went to a'famosa resort malaysia

...actually..we're supposed to go with my mom,my mom's bf,my brothers n me.but i found out on the morning of our departure that my older female cousin is coming with us .so i was like

..i mean.i weigh 65 kg,my younger brother is 40kg,my older brother is 75kg.and she weighs in at 72kg..so u can imagine what it would be like in the back of a waja car


hell to the no!it was so cramped that i literally swear i could go to melaka walking rather than being in the car...so anyway,first day i wore 
minus the boobs n bag..can i just say it was freakishly hot!!and when u live in malaysia's weather,u're gonna be thinking twice about your choice about picking a blazer ..anyway,,,first day was okay...

2nd february 2011

went to water world(no,not the crappy movie) the theme park..what happen was,we went WAY too early and there was no one,i mean,NO ONE


we went on the slide thing that u use double floats to go down with..the lifeguard said just go down..but we were like,,well,nobody is here,how r we gonna know when n how to go down?there was another group of people..in that group of people there's 4 guys,they were wearing red,black,grey and orange.the grey one wanted to go down first,so my mum said,well,let them go first,we don't even know how to do this.so i was okay.the grey one already sat in front of the double tube but the red one..the red one..spoil brat!!he said something like 'no,mi don't wanna get on this thing ' n 'where the hell is the assistant?' and then he looked at me..omg!am i that not-so-good-looking??but the grey one insisted he to get on,and so he did.and then the orange and black one helped me n my mum to push our float because the bloody thing was'nt even moving,how the hell r we supposed to get down right?


blablabla.and then we went to the big pool


the grey and red was there n i was ignoring the black.but the grey was on the float with his younger brother i think,he kept getting closer and closer,so i was kinda flirting




i was on the float with my brother


but suddenly he went away,,slowly and slowly and he kinda disappears


i was shocked!!maybe he thought my brother is my boyfriend.

3rd february 2011.
today,,went back and decided to go on my blog..haha


toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment